Visit 4 of Brisbane’s most haunted sites. Hidden among the modern skyscrapers, spirits dwell – places where the ghosts of the past linger. In these dark locations we will unearth the mysteries, legends & those things not spoken about. Brisbane is an old town – haunted by its past. Journey via coach on an intimate 2½ hour historic ghost tour with an eerie Tour Guide. Hear real ghost stories and visit real haunted sites – including after hours access to the Christ Church graveyard – true tales researched from archives, libraries, former residents & local people – the paperboy ghost, an evil man, sacred soil, a haunted tower & awful tunnel.
- THE GHOST OF VICTORIA BRIDGE *
- THE GHOST OF THE FELL TYRANT
- THE CREEPY CAULDRON*
- THE TERRIBLE TOWER
- THING OF VICTORIA PARK *
* Exclusive after-hours access to these sites. Due to time restrictions and security issues tours cannot enter every site on the tour route.
Adult Concession – Seniors / Students: $45.00*
Teenager (12-17): $40.00
*Concession applies to seniors, pensioners, and university students. Customers may be asked to produce concession cards.
Dates / Times
One Saturday each quarter – 7:30pm
(Tours run in all weather)
Boggo Road Gaol, Boggo Road, Dutton Park.
For a map of the meeting location, click here.
Your evenings experience includes:
- · Historic Ghost Tour with Ghost Host through haunted sites.
- · Donation to Ghost Tours’ Haunted Heritage Fund
No- Click for details.