Visit the notorious Boggo Road Gaol. Hear ghost stories from prisoners and warders. Learn about the Gaol’s history, gallows, executions as well as life and death inside the Gaol.
– the most notorious Australian prison of the 20th century is haunted by its often violent past. Ghost Stories from warders and inmates date back to the 1930′s – many had experiences they could not explain.
As seen on Getaway and Great South East this is one of Australia’s premier historical ghost tours. If ever a jail was haunted, then Boggo Road Gaol would be…
Adult Concession – Seniors / Students: $40.00*
Teenager (12-17): $30.00
*Concession applies to seniors, pensioners, and university students. Customers may be asked to produce concession cards.
Dates / Times
Wednesdays – 7:30pm
Fridays – 7:30pm and 8:30pm
Saturdays – 7:30pm
Sundays – 7:30pm
(Tours run in all weather)
Front gates, Boggo Road Gaol, Corner Boggo Road and Annerley Road, Dutton Park.
For a map of the meeting location, click here.
Your evenings experience includes:
- Historic Ghost Tour with Ghost Host through this haunted site
- Copy of Ghost Tours Ghost Trails series book
- Free Torch Hire
- Restricted tour size
- Site access by permission of Department of Public Works
- Donation to Ghost Tours’ Heritage Fund
Yes – Click for details.